Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Letters of Permission

The four letters of permissions I chose where the talent release forum, general release forum, location release forum and material release forum. Upon my research of these letters of permissions, they are among some of the most applicable when trying to film a movie or any other form of visual media.

I attained these letters of permissions from the from the following site,
http://www.videouniversity.com/articles/releases-for-use-in-film-and-video/. Although these release forums are the same site, I came across a few others which have simular documents. I chose this site because all of the documents where more simple and stright forward as oppsed to some of the other sites.

As a genearl sense of all the permission letters, each states that my film company as granted permission to use all underlined locations, people, products and so on, in whatever film I happen to be making at the time and stated in the release forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment